26 July 2010

Blood Feast Comic Book


The title is pretty cool, but to put it directly over the crucial part of the image? What were you thinking! There's a huge ass empty white space at the bottom of the page! Furthermore, there has to be a good reason to put something off center, particularly if the element itself is symmetrical as the title is in this case. Man, talk about bad design. Is it any wonder Eternity comics went belly up? It's been a while since I saw the film, but I don't remember much sex in Blood Feast, maybe they took some liberties with the story line. Let's find out...
Read the entirety of issue 1 (minus some advertisements) HERE.

4 comments:

Deranged said...

There was actually two separate covers for the Blood Feast comic - graphic and non-graphic. No surprises which cover that is! A 2000 Maniacs comic followed too...

The Goodkind said...

Yeah,my copy of issue 2 is the non-graphic version. I've never seen the 2000 Maniacs comic.

Deranged said...

I may still have the first 2 (of 3) 2000 Maniacs comics - happy to scan 'em if you want to see them...

The Goodkind said...

I wouldn't mind, but I know how much of a pain scanning is. I'll share 'em with LVA readers too.