01 August 2009

Fangoria 63 - Street Trash

Issue # 63 published in May of 1987 carried several good articles including an Interview with David Warbeck and as you can see from the cover, a piece on Evil Dead II. But the one that caught my eye was the story on a personal favorite, Street Trash which at the time was about to come out in theatres. I wish I'd seen that. This Street Trash article was followed up by a small collection of photos in Fangoria # 67.





I assume that fans of old splatter films who read this blog appreciate these scans because these magazines are getting harder to find as the years pass and you probably hate collectors prices as much as I do. If you want to see one of the other articles in the issues I've scanned, or articles in other issues I might have, please feel free to leave a comment and I'll do what I can.

3 comments:

Shelby Cobras said...

Synchronicity, dude. I was planning to feature Street Trash on 'Monday Morning Movie Madness' over at I.C. this week. Weird.

The Man-Cave said...

Thanks for scanning these pics. I am a big fan of Street Trash so that was a treat to read.

I'm curious to see the Evil Dead 2 articles as well if you are thinking of posting them.

The Goodkind said...

I will be happy to scan and post some Evil Dead II in the next couple of weeks Geof.