01 February 2010

Reptilicus


Denmark/US - 1961
Director - Sidney Pink
Orion Home Video, 1994, VHS
Run Time - 1 hour, 22 minutes

This used to be one of my favorite movies to hate. It really is as terrible as people say, but I guess since my last viewing almost ten years ago my tastes have, ummmmmm, matured? I love it now. Reptilicus is on par with The Giant Claw for howling-laughter, rubber-monster fun, if just a little bit slower and dumber. But at least you can't see the wires, wait is that a bad thing? I love how you needed approval to rent Reptilicus at this particular store. Whatever for, did they warn you at the counter that it was terrible so you didn't ask for your money back on return?

Watch the Reptilicus trailer at Cult Trailers


 This one from Paleoblog


This pic from Micro-Brewed Reviews

See piles more Reptilicus stuff at Random Acts of Geekery.

No comments: