26 January 2011

Mutant Hunt Promo Art


Thanks to an extra wide reproduction of the poster artwork for Mutant Hunt in the new book Destroy All Movies, I finally noticed the signature of C. W. Taylor on this amazing piece of video history. It also led me to Tim Kinkaid's other Charles Band produced sci-fi gem Robot Holocaust which, sure enough, features poster art by Taylor. Jeeze, how did I miss this?
Follow the link HERE to my old post about the artist, and HERE to my post about Mutant Hunt, a film that has haunted me for over a decade.

3 comments:

Dymon Enlow said...

"Destroy All Movies!!!" is a great book. I'm actually working on reviewing every movie mentioned while at the same time taking a screenshot of ever single punk mentioned. I'm up to 15 so far.

Desky said...

I noticed his signature on my "Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-a-Rama" poster. I'm on the search for other posters by him for Charles Band productions. Thanks for the info!

The Goodkind said...

Awesome SWW, I appreciate it! If you get any images I would love 'em!